Friday, April 29, 2016

Conclusion

This projects has let me explore everything in the lgbt community. I started off as just transgenders, but you can't truly do that unless you view everything in the lgbt community. I learned how you will never be accepted by everyone. Let the people around you be your support group. The people who don't accept you shouldn't be in your life. Depression can be caused when felt bullied and alone. Anytime you need help from helping with transitioning to just needing someone to talk to speak to a hotline or a peer who accepts you. I am very proud how my project turned out. I now have a such broader view on everyone. I am very thankful for all the supporters who have come to help the lgbt community. There is still plenty to cover, but theses sources are very important and helpful to understand who I am. Never judge a book by its cover is what I want everyone to learn from my project because you never know what they have went through to get to who they are today.

No comments:

Post a Comment